THANK YOU to all of our volunteers!! We appreciate your time and talent.
Iron Ridge Elementary Campus encourages parents to be a part of our School community. There are a variety of ways you can volunteer at the school.
1. If you wish to volunteer in your child's classroom please contact your child's teacher.
2. If you wish to volunteer in the school and not specifically in your child's classroom please contact school administration.
3. If you wish to volunteer as a crossing guard please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook at IRECcrossingguards.
4. If you wish to help out on the Parent Council, please come to our meetings on the first Tuesday of each month at the school.
5. If you wish to help out with our fundraising society, Friends of Iron Ridge Elementary Society, please email email@example.com.
Prior to volunteering, all volunteers are required to have completed:
1. Volunteer Application Form (WC Policy form 490-1). This form must be completed annually.
2. Criminal Record Declaration (WC Policy Form 490-2). This form must be completed annually.
3. Vulnerable Sector Check-- This can be obtained from the RCMP office in Blackfalds. This document is valid for 3 years.
Return ALL completed forms to the school for Principal's approval.