Iron Ridge Elementary Campus encourages parents to be a part of our School community. There are a variety of ways you can volunteer at the school.
1. If you wish to volunteer in your child's classroom please contact your child's teacher.
2. If you wish to volunteer in the school and not specifically in your child's classroom please contact school administration.
3. If you wish to volunteer as a crossing guard please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook at IRECcrossingguards.
4. If you wish to help out on the Parent Council, please come to our meetings on the first Tuesday of each month, here at the school.
5. If you wish to help out with our fundraising society, Friends of Iron Ridge Elementary Society please contact Laura Svab at 403-391-9485
Prior to volunteering all volunteers are required to have a criminal record check and a vulnerable sector check. This can be obtained from the RCMP office here in town.