Christmas Concerts K-3
Happy Holidays! This year, we are excited to again be presenting a Christmas Concert for each grade. The Christmas concerts will be held in the IREC Olive Freeman Gymnasium on the following dates:
- Kindergarten - Tuesday, December 12th at 12:00pm
- Grade One - Wednesday, December 13th at 2:00pm
- Grade Two - Thursday, December 14th at 2:00pm
- Grade Three - Friday, December 15ths at 1:45pm
Please enter the school using the Kindergarten doors (west of the main doors) for the concert performances. The doors for the concerts will open 20 minutes prior to the start of the concert. After the concert, students will be dismissed through their regular doors. We ask that the audience, please exit the building through the Kindergarten doors and go to your usual meeting spot to pick up your child.
Safety Protocols All Parents & Guests Must Follow:
- NO parking in the parking lot (please contact the school the day before concert if wheelchair accessibility is needed)
- All parents & guests Enter & EXIT through the concert doors (Ms. Yvonne’s kindergarten doors that are located west of main doors).
- All concerts are timed to end very close to dismissal time.
- No parents or guests will be allowed to wait in hallways or go to specific classes before, during or after concerts.
- Staff will be getting students ready for dismissal immediately after the concert & meeting outside recess doors.
- After the dismissal bell, children can go on bus or meet their parent or caregiver at the usual agreed upon spot.
- Bus students will take bus as usual unless otherwise communicated to teacher by parents prior to concert day.